Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bill Simmons Is Reminiscing and Pissed

Deadspin got the ball rolling with their interview of Bill Simmons and it wasn't real hard to figure out he wasn't happy. Then came word of his non-espn blog and you could see he was keeping the anger flowing. Now today he updates with a "new" old article from his past making sure to take a pot shot as well.

"This particular one was written right as I was starting to find a groove and my column was starting to resemble what it's like now, only if nobody was killing five of the best jokes or making me re-write them so they weren't as funny."

Honestly, I've really enjoyed (for the most part) Simmons over the past few years, and this makes me near giddy watching this unfold. For his sake, lets hope he doesn't run into Cris Carter in the hallway.

You can check out his latest blog posting and his blog here.

Credits to Deadspin, Awful Announcing, and Sporting News for links above.

No comments: